Sunday 17 June 2012

New Winners

Hello to all our wonderful followers.
Thankyou for those of you that joined in with the last challenge.
Today we have the winner of our Fancy Folds and Friendship challenge,
who will win a beautiful kit from Creative Treasures.
That lucky lady is


Here is Debbie's fabulous card.
The next Winner we welcome as a special Guest Designer for a
future challenge, and that is
Just look at all these stamps!

Congratulations ladies, please contact me, Tracy, via the
email address in the sidebar to organise your prizes.

Now onto this week's
TOP 3#
in numerical order
with this stunningly coloured centre step card

Here is her beautiful Christmas mailbox

with this beautiful box

Fantastic creations ladies please take your Top 3 badge from the sidebar.
Back soon with another fun and flowery challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Big thanks to the DTs for choosing my card as one of the winners. I had lots of fun participating in this challenge. Congratulations to all the other winners. I enjoyed visiting your blogs, your cards/projects are fabulous and so inspirational.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks very much for choosing my box as one of your top 3's, I really happy about that! this was my first time in your challenge but it won't be my last, i look forward to taking part again. CoB

    ReplyDelete